CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER FOR SHROPSHIRE BASED COMPANY!
CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER
CIRCA £35,000 + BONUS
Our client, based in Shropshire, is looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager, reporting to the EMEA Operations Manager.
The principle responsibilities for the role of Customer Account Manager are :
- To oversee all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements to customer service quality.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service provided.
- Implement effective processes for Customer Service Advisors to interact with customers.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organisation, making them more time and cost effective.
- Coordinate with Sales Teams to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, retention and appraisals.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- Problem solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of Customer Service Advisors.
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer and distribution company. Together with a competitive salary, the role also offers a bonus, private medical insurance, pension and life assurance.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Customer Services Manager role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.