CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
UP TO £19K DOE
The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with a wide range of customer enquiries, ensuring that customer orders are processed accordingly
- Arranging delivery of products.
- Liaising with a number of supply chain partners in order to achieve specific KPI’s.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all customers.
- Dealing with complaints
- Quality checking of each order and obtaining delivery confirmations
- Completing customer satisfaction surveys
- General administrative support
Interested applicants will ideally have the following:
- Office based customer service or administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A good level of IT literacy
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s most innovative businesses!
Due to the location of the Customer Service Coordinator role, it is advisable for interested applicants to possess access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Customer Service Coordinator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Customer Service Coordinator role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.