CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with enquiries relating to both new and existing customer accounts to ensure effective and efficient delivery to the client base.
- Dealing with any customer complaints and ensuring that they are addressed in line with company policies and procedures
- Sales Order processing duties
- Dealing with any product breakdowns accordingly
- Preparation of quotes
- Providing general administrative support
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Coordinator role will have office based customer service or administrative experience with excellent communication skills. A good level of IT literacy will also be required, particularly with MS Excel including a knowledge of Pivot Tables and/or V Look Ups.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Customer Service Coordinator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For a full list of our current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.