This role supports the Business Analyst to formulate the material needed to help exceed our client’s customers’ expectations, improve their customer relationships and in turn increase sales and profitability.
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
Duties will include the following:
- Completing Product Information Management (PIM) information forms.
- Running weekly reports for key customers using bespoke software and system software.
- Coordinating weekly KPI minutes & ensuring actions are completed to deadlines
- Collating and preparing Key Customer Monthly Activity Reports
- Reviewing & reporting on competitor market activity
- Analysing product trends and promotional activities, making recommendations as appropriate
- Market Research to support NPD initiatives
- Providing sales analysis across business streams by customer and product category
- Collating & distributing industry news on a weekly basis, sharing all relevant information in a timely manner
- Reviewing competitor’s products, by undertaking competitor analysis on a regular basis by visiting sites and stores to report on how to build a balanced range of products to maximise sales and profitability.
- Undertaking full internet analysis of opportunities and threats, by utilising the information available on industry / competitor websites and their social media channels.
- Researching, reviewing and developing new product offers and promotional activity.
- Updating of Merchandiser Monthly turnover report and store observations reports.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- A Degree in business, marketing or similar, or equivalent experience
- Experience of FMCG/Distribution environment would be desirable
- Inquisitive, numerate and confident nature
- Influential with sound commercial acumen
- Experience of working with SAP /MRP would be desirable
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Commercial Analyst role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Commercial Analyst role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.