CNC Machinists; Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire; £12.50 - £14 per hour
If you have the knowledge and skills required to produce complex components and parts using state of the art machining centres and are looking to work at an expanding and progressive Engineering firm then read on…
One of North Staffordshire's most successful organisations is recruiting. This company invests heavily into their business and have a large range of state of the art machinery and a modern manufacturing facility. They have enjoyed significant growth and expansion in recent years and are looking forward to a packed order book over the foreseeable future; therefore the company can offer sound job security with great opportunities to employees with commitment and ambition. They are currently looking to appoint a small number of skilled CNC Machinists.
The roles will involve;
- Setting & Operating CNC controlled Machining Centres
- Working from drawings to calculate machine settings to produce an interesting variety of high batch orders
- Amending and Programming CNC controls
- Maintaining high levels of quality workmanship and inspecting products to within tight tolerances using a range of measurement equipment
- Maintaining an efficient work environment in a clean and modern engineering facility whilst contributing towards the continuous improvement of the company’s operation and processes.
Applicants should have previous experience of setting and operating CNC controlled Machining Centres. Knowledge of programming CNC controls would be preferred. Those applying should have excellent attention to detail and a good work ethic to contribute effectively to the demands of the company’s busy order book.
For full details of our current vacancies please visit the Intro Personnel website…
Please note that due to high volumes of response we are unable to answer to all applicants, if you have not been contacted within a week of your application it has regrettably been unsuccessful.