CLIENT SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR REQUIRED FOR HOLMES CHAPEL BASED COMPANY!
CLIENT SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
£8.50 PER HOUR
Our client is looking for a Client Services Co-ordinator to join their experienced Client Services Team. This is a busy, varied role dealing with the customer journey from start to finish. Our client is looking for someone that is passionate about customer service with good attention to detail. This is an immediate start.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Ensure the accurate pricing of estimates and liaise with the Inspection Teams to ensure consistency for the customer.
- Monitor vendor quotes.
- Liaise with partners to establish best routes of repair.
- Process the up and downgrade of vehicles in accordance with customer requirements and ensure system is updated at all stages with accurate information
- Maintenance of accurate customer reports.
- Monitor vehicles within the repair environment and ensure all vehicles are processed quickly and to required standards adhering to stock age profiles.
- Administration support as required
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Applicants for the role of Client Services Co-ordinator must have good customer service and administration skills, ideally with MS Excel and Outlook. The successful candidate must be flexible supporting at various levels and working within an open plan office.
Due to our client’s location, it is advisable for candidates to possess their own transport as access via public transport is very limited.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Client Services Co-ordinator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Client Services Co-ordinator role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to Janette.Pickford@intropersonnel.co.uk
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s vacancies in Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme and Staffordshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.