STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME HOURS
Working in a busy purchasing team, the main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Building and maintaining successful purchasing relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring procurement represents best value for the business
- Identifying new opportunities to further develop the business
- Working with suppliers to increase margin
- Managing optimum levels of stock to meet customer demand
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Buyer/Purchasing role
- Excellent negotiating and relationship building skills
- Highly organised and detail orientated with strong administrative skills
- Sound judgement and analytical ability
- Confidence when working with financial data, budgets and statistics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel and Word
- A CIPS qualification would be advantageous but is not essential
Applicants should also be aware that there is a requirement to be DBS checked for this role due to the nature of our client’s products.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Buyer role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more information on the Buyer vacancy, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or e-mail your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.