BUYER REQUIRED FOR STAFFORDSHIRE BASED COMPANY
Newcastle under Lyme
Up to £22,000 D.O.E
Due to continued growth, our client, who is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Solutions provider offering services that cover the entire electronics product life-cycle, from design to manufacturing and on through to maintenance and repair, is looking to recruit a Buyer.
As part of their ongoing investment and expansion strategy our client is seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join its vibrant purchasing team. This is a permanent position.
As a Buyer you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic purchasing team to fulfil the following responsibilities :
- To purchase in line with MRP driven demand
- To perform analysis from the MRP demand and place orders in line with demand and time horizons
- Database maintenance of supplier pricing and standard cost
- System administration of cleansing of purchase open orders
- Ensure the placement of purchase orders in a timely manner to achieve customer due date
- To always purchase at optimum pricing and apply leverage were applicable of category spend
- To ensure all purchase orders are received, acknowledged and promise dates are updated in the purchasing database system.
- Develop and maintain good communication skills with the Account Management Team
- Work closely with stores to identify any delays/issues in receiving parts
- General administration duties
Requirements for the role :
- Must be able to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numerical skills together with strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative and to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
Company benefits include :
- Opportunities for career progression
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Buyer role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Buyer role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.