CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (E-COMMERCE) REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (E-COMMERCE)
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
UP TO £19K DOE
Working in a busy office environment, the main duties of this role are as follows:
- Primary contact for customer calls to log and deal with all enquiries, issues and claims (including Paypal disputes)
- Responding to customer messages (voicemail/email) across all ecommerce platforms and social media channels in a timely manner
- Liaising with Operations and couriers regarding shipments and/or returns
- Liaising with Sales / Purchasing teams regarding product enquiries
- Managing customer returns on all platforms, ensuring customers receive replacements or refunds in a timely manner
- Creation of process documentation where applicable to inform and cross-train team
- Record Management across areas of remit, including maintaining a daily customer service report
- Performing daily feedback and metric checks across all platforms
- Creating and sharing regular activity reports across areas of remit including any corrective measures taken
- Providing basic online merchandising support, sales and cover for colleagues (including, but not limited to, raising orders, product review and stock status)
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Advisor role will be friendly, professional and proactive with the following experience:
- Experience of working in an online customer service role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Diligent, reliable and organised with an impeccable eye for detail to work consistently to, and set, high standards
- Strong IT skills including MS Office, social media channels, Amazon, Ebay and other online platform navigation
- French language skills would be considered beneficial but is not essential
Our client can offer free parking as well as tea, coffee, biscuits and a small, friendly working team environment!
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Customer Service Advisor role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Customer Service Advisor role, contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.